Non profit organisations such as:
- Voluntary, youth and community groups
- Resident’s groups
- Community associations
- Health authorities and health boards
Unfortunately we can't fund:
- Schools - look out for our Youth Projects launching early 2024
- Local Authorities directly - but we can fund projects led by independent groups on Local Authority land
- Sole traders or individuals
- Projects where Grow Wild funds could be used for commercial benefit
- Organisations and projects outside of the UK
Grow Wild can only fund projects in urban locations.
Grow Wild can’t support projects delivered in rural, conservation or protected areas such as SSSIs. Grow Wild also can't fund projects requiring planning permission, due to the programme timelines.
As a guide, we define rural as settlements with less than 10,000 inhabitants.
Read more about group eligibility requirements