Your video should be no longer than two minutes. That’s it!
You don’t need any fancy equipment for this – just a mobile phone is fine. There are lots of ways to create your video, (we’re more interested in your ideas than your film making skills)
- You don't have to be on camera.
- You could provide an audio or subtitled description.
- You could interview other members of your group or wider community, explaining why the project idea is fantastic.
If creating a video is difficult for you due to specific access needs, please contact Grow Wild to discuss a suitable alternative.
In the video please include:
- Your catchy project name – for groups please also share your team's name if you have one.
- Your project idea and why you want to do it.
- An explanation of how it will celebrate UK native plants and/or fungi.
- Details about where you will complete your project.
- Details about who will be involved and how.
- A summary of how you will spend the £500.
Important: If using a video sharing site such as YouTube or Vimeo, make sure your video is not publicly discoverable. Check the privacy settings to make sure it’s enabled for Grow Wild to view.
Please ensure that you have consent from everyone featured in the video and inform them that it will be shared with Grow Wild. If you or any young people in the video application are under 18, a parent/guardian must give consent for their taking part.